Get Involved – Juniors
Students in grades 9 – 12 are invited to become supporters of the Overlook Auxiliary as Junior members. We currently have two ways for Juniors to get involved in the Auxiliary:
- Be part of a High School Junior Twig. You can start one at your high school if one doesn’t already exist. You will need to secure an adult advisor within your school and will be starting a Junior Twig “club” that will do volunteer projects to benefit Overlook Medical Center in Summit.
- Become a general Junior member of the Auxiliary. You will be provided with volunteer opportunities as they arise – such as baking for the holiday staff reception and helping with other Auxiliary fundraisers and projects. These opportunities are communicated via email and social media.
Interested in becoming a Junior member? Click the button, below, to get started. Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
Junior Membership Dues are $10.
Before completing an application, please:
– Download and fill out the Parent Consent Form
– Sign / have parent or guardian sign form
– Save the form with your name in the title (.pdf please)
– Ensure the file is less than 1MB in size
You will need to upload this form within the application below.